If you are looking for relevant art, mindful beauty and fresh design concepts, you are in the right place. My goal is to create functional art that speaks to YOU, while celebrating the material it was born of.
From the bubbles trapped in hot glass, to the stubbornness of raw metal, the woodiness of lumber, the grit of concrete, my work tells stories of the elements therein. I do have to admit- I play favorites.
I am passionate about glass. Most of my current work is with glass. I solder them Tiffany-style. I fuse, cast, paint, sift, slump and fire them in the kiln. I etch them with acid and I mosaic with them too.
Glass Paper Scissors rose from the ecological sustainability of creating but it is also about economic sustainability of whimsical art shopping and the occasional indulgence. So may you find art that speaks to you. My design style is the souvenir of my journey. Get ready-made pieces here:
* Hear Me Roar Art Fair SAT 4/28 12-5PM @ Boston Harbor Distillery
* Somerville Open Studios SAT 5/5-6 12-5PM @ WorkbarUnion 31 Union Sq, Somerville
* CRACKED: The Nut Show @ Q's Nuts Somerville 4/20-5/15
* First Look @ Somerville Museum 4/23-5/15
* Blue Cloud Gallery & Gift Shop @ Ball Sq. 713 Broadway, Somerville (open 10-6, Wed-Sat, 11-4 Sun)
* 4GoodVibes Gift Shop @ 484 Somerville Ave, Somerville (open 11-7, Tue-Sun)
or email me to place an order via PayPal or Venmo.
Now let's talk about artwork that will sing your song.
For custom requests:
Email me, we chat design, I hear your budget, I give you a quote + a deadline. If you like it, you pay 20% so I can share a sketch with you. We chat again and if needed, make changes. You pay 30%, I start making. Once completed, you pay the rest and take it home at the end of your deadline.
You have an art piece, now you want to design your space around it. Email, chat, pay 50%, I design, we make changes, you pay the rest and you now have a whole new space.